Corvelli Brothers Inc.
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ, USA
Landscape Technician Overview: A Landscape Technician performs services such as lawn mowing, mulching, trimming, edging, pruning, fertilization, weed control, planting of trees and shrubs, flower installation, spring and fall clean-ups, and similar tasks. Our Landscape Technicians work under a crew leader in a crew of up to 8 persons.
Trade Skill Requirements
- If applicable drive company vehicles as directed
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery associated with lawn maintenance.
- MUST HAVE a minimum two years’ experience in one or more of the following job sub-categories:
- Professional landscape maintenance operations
- Professional landscape construction services
- Landscape repairs, restoration, and remediation
- Tree trimming services.
Company Excellence Requirements
- Professionally represents Corvelli Brothers, Inc.
- Verbalizing all client concerns to the crew leader.
- Maintaining a positive, responsive, and flexible attitude to all clients in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Always maintains and promotes safe working conditions.
- Operates machinery in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Wear’s safety vest, and other essential safety equipment.
- Remind others to practice good safety habits.
- Maintaining clean, neat, and professional image.
- Handling oneself in a proper congenial manner.
- Check fluids, monitor and report any issues with assigned equipment.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in related trade skill requirements.
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws, and regulations
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work with various types of work lifts
- Able to work overtime or extended shifts if required by Management
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. for short period of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
Paid according to experience.
Health Insurance offered after 3 months
Varying factors include, but not limited to:
· Years of experience on the job you are applying
- If you have special licensing, Examples: CDL, Pesticide Applicators License, Tree Trimming License
- References of direct supervisors
Your application has been successfully submitted.