Landscape Crew Leader
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Landscape Crew Leader is responsible for assisting the Owner in leading a landscape crew of up to 4 members. Will assist Owner with keeping accurate records, promoting job worksite safety, providing excellent customer service, and exhibits pride and quality workmanship. 2 years minimum residential and/or commercial landscape experience.
- Always represent the company’s best interest, maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintain a clean job site, orderly and stocked equipment trailer.
- Must be willing and able to manage and instruct team to produce an excellent and profitable product in the absence of the Owner.
- Assist with teaching and training team members to ensure proper procedures and processes are followed and ensure quality of work is achieved.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, tools and vehicles.
- Assist with forecasting equipment, labor and material needs to ensure efficient production when needed.
- Assist with directing, overseeing and participating in work performed by the team. This is a very hands-on position and requires this person to perform any task asked of the team. You will be expected to work alongside them.
- Understand and meet production and project schedule deadlines without sacrificing great customer service or excellent quality.
- Assist Owner with completing project documentation in an organized and timely manner when requested.
- Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned / instructed by Owner.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean DMVR and current auto insurance coverage.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must be professional in appearance and actions.
- Must be detail oriented and quality driven.
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills and ability to multi-task. Must have the ability to think proactively, plan ahead and problem solve assisting Owner with minimizing disruption, errors, risks and keeping project on-task, within budget and on-time.
- Absolute essential ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- In the absence of the Owner or as instructed, must take ownership of the team, their work and own the responsibilities of making sure things are done accurately and to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- This includes returning to job site at the end of the day to make sure tasks were completed according to the project schedule and according to the plan design. If not, take ownership and action to ensure these are corrected in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Landscape Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Your application has been successfully submitted.