Landscape Maintenance Technician
The Landscape Maintenance Technician is expected to complete the following tasks, and any other tasks that may be assigned, to the best of their ability. However, this should not limit any employee from going above and beyond expectation.
Landscape Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities
- Remove trash and debris from lawns
- Mowing lawn areas
- String line trimming
- Edge sidewalks and curbs
- Weeding of planting beds, sidewalk cracks and curbs
- Remove all debris caused by mowing, edging, and string trimming
- Use of backpack blower to clean/remove debris from walks, drives, curbs, and shrub beds
- Prune/Remove chutes, suckers, and dead wood from ornamental trees and shrubs
- Dead head flowers
- Perform other tasks as directed
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment as requested
Safety is everyone's responsibility and the Landscape Maintenance Technician shall:
- Ensure you are wearing your personal protection equipment before operation any equipment.
- Ensure all safety devices are in working order.before operating any equipment.
- Report any safety hazards or broken equipment to your supervisor immediately
- Be aware of your surroundings and any potential hazards
- The Landscape Maintenance Technician is expected to complete the preceding responsibilities to the best of their ability. However, this should not limit any employees from going above and beyond expectation. BLSI believes in promoting from within. The greater your skill set, the greater value you bring to yourself and the company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.