Shipper and Receiver
SiteOne Landscape Supply
Leesburg ,FL ,USA ,34748 , Leesburg , FL - 34748
Formerly known as John Deere Landscapes, SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. We have a long history of serving residential and commercial landscape professionals who specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of lawns, gardens, golf courses and other outdoor spaces.
Through our network of over 460 stores across 44 states and five provinces, we offer a comprehensive selection of more than 90,000 products including irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies. With a world-class team of over 2,700 industry experts, we also provide industry- leading complementary services and business assistance to support our product offering and to help our customers operate and grow their businesses; all tailored to meet each customer's specific needs.
Watch Our Brand Anthem Video: https://www.siteone.com/home/brandanthem.aspx
The Role - Shipper and Receiver
The Location - Leesburg, FL
Working with the Store Manager, achieve world-class store performance while contributing to and supporting the overall Store strategy, performance and growth. Champion select best practices within the store and participate in store/area-wide initiatives.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Receive purchase orders and transfers and receives inter-company transfers
- Process outgoing shipments of products via UPS or other delivery method
- Document and resolves discrepancies related to transfers and purchase orders
- Stock product in correct warehouse location
- Process customer orders and provides technical advice
- Pull orders and prepares/loads for delivery to customer.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of sales management and managing personnel
- Strong knowledge of nursery products
- Must have a positive attitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience in landscape/irrigation industry
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.