6108 33rd Street East , Bradenton , FL - 34203
Yellowstone Landscape, formerly Austin Outdoor and BIO Landscape, is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking professional Fert/Spray Technicians to perform fertilization and chemical applications on high-profile commercial properties for our Bradenton/Sarasota market.
- Perform the chemical and fertilizer applications on assigned high profile properties.
- Monitor landscape health and care needs. The Tech diagnoses primary turf problems and basic pest identification.
- Maintain proper documentation as required by The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- The Tech must take a proactive approach to safety by attending all required field safety training and utilizing proper safety equipment.
- A landscape professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
- Two to three years of experience in Fertilization and Chemicals required.
- Must be able to take a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities.
- Must be able to diagnose insect and disease issues in the field.
- A clean driving record and background is required.
- Strong communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
How to apply:
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application at our Branch location:
6108 33rd Street East
Bradenton, FL 34203