Company Name: The Care of Trees
Service Line: 7RES - TCOT Residential
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Relocation Available: [[relocation]]
Travel Expectations: None
POSITION: Equipment Operator — The Care of Trees
Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
The Care of Trees, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is pleased to offer a key opportunity as an Equipment Operator.
- Positions involve operating a mobile equipment during tree removal on utility right-of-way
- Responsible for equipment and crew safety when removing trees on utility right-of-way
- Assist in all job functions as a member of the crew
- Prefer a minimum of two (2) years mobile equipment operating experience and training which provides the necessary operations skills, knowledge and abilities is required
- Experience in Tree Removal is preferred
- Have general knowledge of different mobile equipment used for tree removal
- Be capable of successfully passing a mobile equipment operations certification test
- CDL class A License REQUIRED.
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Care of Trees, Inc., a Davey company, provides a full range of tree care services and has offices throughout Illinois, New York, Connecticut and Washington, D.C. The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.