Director, Customer Experience & Event Planning
5840 NW Prairie View Rd. , Kansas City , MO - 64151
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri
DCA Outdoor, Inc., serves as the parent company for a family of brands that include: Colonial Gardens, Anna Evergreen, Brehob Nurseries, KAT Wholesale Outdoor, PlantRight, PlantRight Supply, Schwope Brothers Tree Farms, Utopian Plants and Utopian Transport. We are focused on integrating nursery stock production with distribution, transportation, and sales and marketing - we are revolutionizing our industry and growth is in our DNA.
Colonial Gardens is looking for a dynamic sales leader with the ability to persuade others, network in the community and create relationships that will drive business to Colonial Gardens. You will lead efforts for event planning and our organization’s customer experience program. The candidate must possess the drive and tenacity to bring in business for our events, create and execute a customer experience strategy, create the event planning strategy while partnering with our internal team on the execution of the events, and ensure our customers have a highly satisfying experience when they visit Colonial Gardens. Candidate must be a highly motivated sales professional who wants variety in their position, enjoys a fast pace, thrives in an environment with wide boundaries and possesses the ability to make things happen.
If this sounds like you, apply at the link below so we can talk ASAP. To learn more about Colonial Gardens in Blue Springs, Missouri, please visit our website at https://colonialgardenskc.com.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Sales, Business Development and Networking: Lead the charge and bring in business for our events or to rent event space for their events. You will focus on growing your network in the metro area, attend various networking events and promote Colonial Gardens. Driving business to our scheduled events means driving business to our garden center and you can also rent indoor space or outdoor space for activities like weddings, family reunions or concerts.
- Customer Experience and Event Planning: You will manage all aspects of the event planning process, including collaboration with our internal team, subcontractors, and printing and design of material and budget tracking. The focus is on creating a customer-centric culture by improving the customer experience. Gather feedback related to the wants and needs of customers and help to design and integrate systems and processes to support that objective.
- Create and Assess Strategy:Define and execute on KPI’s that maximize impact on positive brand image. Ensures strategies are designed to align with overall customer experience strategy and supports the needs of our customers. Regularly assess Colonial Gardens retail sales, marketing, and service teams are working together to deliver seamless customer service.
- To submit your application for this position, please go to www.dcaoutdoor.com/careers.
- Completion of Culture Index Survey. Without survey completion, your application will NOT be considered. Copy and paste the following into your browser in order to complete the survey: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/A550CC
EEOC Statement:At DCA Outdoor, growth is in our DNA. DCA is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.